We have studied 3 Revolutions; the Enlightenment and the English and American Revolutions. Each was different and each had a unique lasting impact on the way people felt about their relationship with the Government. Answer the following questions to the best of your ability.
1. What is the lasting impact of the Enlightenment?
2. What is the lasting impact of the English Civil War (revolution)?
3. What is the lasting impact of the American Revolution?
Answer in complete sentences or no credit
We have studied 3 different absolute rulers in Chapter 10. Use your notes and your outstanding memory to answer the following questions. Support your answer with evidence from our lessons.
1. Which of the rulers had the Most Absolute power? Why that ruler?
2. Which ruler did the best job leading their country? Why? Explain!
Before we begin learning about the growth of our Modern world we need to keep the last couple chapters in the front of our minds. Answer the following questions in COMPLETE SENTENCES.
1. During the period from 1300-1700 A.D. there were a few different eras or secions of time that were dominated by a certain theme. We have studied in great detail the eras of Renaissance and Reformation. These eras happened for a reasons such as religion, cultural awareness, science. What are the other eras that we have learned about in the last 2 chapters? Explain what they are about.
2. How is European society different in the 1600's than it was in the 1300's? Explain based on what you have learned in this class, not what Google tells you. (could be anything from food to what group has the most influence; small changes are changes too!)
Using your notes and information from the textbook, briefly explain the 3 main Protestant Sects that we have learned about. Be sure to include who founded them, what the major complaints were, where they were primarily located and any other information that is important about that sect.
We are beginning the next Chapter about the Middle Ages and I want to know what you know...So in the space below tell me how the Muslim culture we learned about is different and the same as the Christian European world we are about to learn about. I understand that you may not know a ton, thats ok. Tell me all that you know and all that you think you know...